During the summer of 2010, Susan Rohr shared her inspiration to begin this special married couples ministry with her husband Greg along with Fr. Collin Poston - pastor of St. Anthony's and Our Lady of Mount Carmel in Emmitsburg MD - and Fr. Brian Nolan - pastor of St. Isaac Jogues parish in Carney MD.
Together, after much prayer and planning, CHERISH was officially born on February 5, 2011 when our first retreat day was held at St. Mary's in Hagerstown MD.
We humbly ask you to please pray for CHERISH and for God's grace and blessings on all married couples.
Past Speakers, include:
• Archbishop William E. Lori
• Msgr. Robert Jaskot
• Fr. Leo Patalinghug
• Fr. Patrick Mary Russell MFVA
• Fr. Brett Brannen
• Fr. Francis Peffley
• Fr. Shenan Boquet
• Fr. Collin Poston
• Fr. Brian Nolan
• Fr. Erik Arnold
• Fr. Michael DeAscanis
• Fr. Matt Buening
• Fr. James Proffitt
• Fr. John Rapisarda
• Fr. Jesse Bolger
• Greg and Julie Alexander (Marriage 911)
• Chris and Linda Padgett (Holy Marriage, Happy Marriage)
• Art and Laraine Bennett (The Temperament God Gave Your Spouse)
• Dr. John-Mark Miravalle (Why God? Why Jesus? Why The Catholic Church?)