During the summer of 2010, Susan Rohr shared her inspiration to begin this special married couples ministry with her husband Greg along with Fr. Collin Poston - pastor of St. Mary's in Hagerstown MD - and Fr. Brian Nolan - chaplain at nearby Mount St. Mary's University.
Together, after much prayer and planning, CHERISH was officially born on February 5, 2011 when our first retreat day was held at St. Mary's.
We humbly ask you to please pray for CHERISH and for God's grace and blessings on all married couples.
Past Speakers, include:
• Archbishop William E. Lori
• Msgr. Robert Jaskot
• Fr. Leo Patalinghug
• Fr. Patrick Mary Russell MFVA
• Fr. Brett Brannen
• Fr. Francis Peffley
• Fr. Shenan Boquet
• Fr. Erik Arnold
• Fr. Michael DeAscanis
• Fr. James Sorra
• Fr. Matt Buening
• Fr. James Proffitt
• Greg and Julie Alexander (Marriage 911)
• Chris and Linda Padgett (Holy Marriage, Happy Marriage)
• Art and Laraine Bennett (The Temperament God Gave Your Spouse)
• Dr. John-Mark Miravalle (Why God? Why Jesus? Why The Catholic Church?)